News and Events
Below is a listing of recent news and events:
- DuraMAT's Fall 2019 workshop will be held Aug. 27–28 in Avon, Colorado, at the Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa. Registration is open.
- DuraMAT's Spring 2019 workshop will be held in conjunction with the 2019 PV Reliability Workshop (Feb. 26–28, 2019)
- We are hiring! SLAC and LBNL are looking for postdocs to support DuraMAT efforts.
- DuraMAT's Fall 2018 workshop will be held at SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory (Aug. 28-30, 2018)
- DuraMAT released an FY18 solicitation for letters of interest (SLOI) (responses due by July 20, 2018)
- DuraMAT will have a booth at the 45th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialist Conference (June 10-15, 2018)
- DuraMAT presented projects at the 2018 PV Reliability Workshop (Feb. 27 – March 1, 2018)
- The Third DuraMAT Workshop was held at Sandia National Laboratories (Nov. 7–8, 2017)
- The Second DuraMAT Workshop was held at Stanford University (May 22–23, 2017)
- BAPVC releases DuraMAT RFP (Jan. 18, 2017)
- Energy Department Launches Up to $30 Million Effort to Improve Solar Module Materials (Sept. 15, 2016)
- NREL to Lead New Consortium to Improve Reliability and Performance of Solar Modules (Sept. 15, 2016)
- Sunshot video