The DuraMAT Consortium leadership team coordinates research and collaborations between the national lab network, universities, and industry. This includes managing our core objectives, work force development, data management, streamlined agreements, and efficient technology transfer. The leadership team works closely with an industry advisory board, and the SunShot program office.
Key leaders with DuraMAT are listed below, along with their affiliation and their role with the consortium.
- Inna Kozinsky—DOE, Program Lead, email@example.com
- Teresa Barnes—NREL, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cliff Hansen—Sandia, Leadership Team, email@example.com
- Laura Schelhas—NREL, Leadership Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lindsay Steinman—NREL, Program Management, email@example.com
- Anubhav Jain—LBNL, Leadership Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Core Objective Leaders
- Anubhav Jain—LBNL, Central Data Resource, email@example.com
- Nick Bosco—NREL, Multi-Scale, Multi-Physics Model, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Miller—NREL, Disruptive Acceleration Science, email@example.com
- Laura Schelhas—NREL, Fielded Module Forensics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cliff Hansen—Sandia, Module Materials Solutions, email@example.com