The DuraMAT Consortium leadership team coordinates research and collaborations between the national lab network, universities, and industry. This includes managing the capability network, work force development, data management, streamlined agreements, and efficient technology transfer. The leadership team works closely with an industry advisory board, and the SunShot program office.
Key leaders with DuraMAT are listed below, along with their affiliation and their role with the Consortium.
- Dana Olson—DOE, Program Lead, email@example.com
- Teresa Barnes—NREL, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Margaret Gordon—Sandia, Co-Director, email@example.com
- David Ginley—NREL, Capability Network Leader, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Hartney—SLAC, Technology Transfer / Intellectual Property, email@example.com
- Lindsay Hornbecker—NREL, Program Management, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert White—NREL, DataHub, email@example.com
- Anubhav Jain—LBNL, Data Management and Analytics, AJain@lbl.gov
- James Hartley—Sandia, Predictive Simulation, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Toney—SLAC, Materials Forensics and Characterization, email@example.com
- Peter Hacke—NREL, Module Testing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bruce King—Sandia, Field Deployment, email@example.com
- Mike Woodhouse—NREL, Techno-Economic Analysis, firstname.lastname@example.org